So what do you do for a living?
Here is what I do.
GP Solutions Consulting
Legacy wealth creation. Asset protection.
Gordon Philips Academy
Continuing adult education. The history that actually happened (not taught in public school).
True health, wellness and longevity. Not available at hospitals.
Free State Silver
Gold, silver bullion and certified coins. Be ready when the dollar fails.
Financial Reality News
Turn over a few rocks and what do you find? The real economy.
Small Business Solutions
Entrepreneurs need all the help they can get.
Basically, I solve problems.
Like too much debt and not enough cash flow.
Or too few online customers and not enough sales.
Or maybe you'd like to learn how home schoolers get college degrees without student loans.
Or how families can quickly eliminate hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt without loan consolidation or bankruptcy and without having to earn a dime of extra income.
Or how to hedge against the next stock market crash and still end up retiring comfortably.
So how about you? Need a little help?
Get in touch and let's talk. It's on the house.
Hi, this is Gordon. Thanks for stopping by.
The old joke is that a consultant is someone currently unemployed, while an expert is someone who carries a briefcase and lives 10 miles away.
All my adult life I've been a student of financial markets; of hidden history (not available on TV); of the psychology of crowds (and other predictable aspects of human behavior); of the latest advances in science and technology (at least 40 years ahead of what the public is being told), and lots more.
All this time, even during my college days, I've had the odd feeling that I was not completely a part of what was going on; that I was traveling a parallel path alongside the main culture from which vantage point I could see everything from an independent, objective perspective.
Even as a young man I knew that politics is a rigged game. Not long after I could add financial markets to that list.
The older and wiser I got, the more cultural sacred cows I could skewer... "get a good college education," "get a good job," plan to retire at 65, etc.
As a teenager I attended what was perhaps the world's most prestigious preparatory school.
When I got to college, I quickly realized that I had already been taught what my parents were paying thousands of dollars a year for me to "learn" all over again.
So I made the natural, logical choice. I left.
I went to work for myself, started playing R&B, soul and jazz for a living, became a society bandleader in the Boston area, grew that into an entertainment agency and made a ton of cash in an era when you could walk into a bank, deposit or withdraw $20,000 and no one batted an eye.
With lots of free time each day (musicians are like vampires... they only work at night), I began consuming what soon led to thousands of books in a library I still have to this day (training myself to read 1,000 words per minute really helped).
I read books that expose the true age of human civilization... books that explain why the "Big Bang" never happened... books that reveal how taxes are really collected (you want to read these under the covers with a flashlight)... books that explain where America is today in the transition from republic to empire (and what's about to happen next)... and many more books on so many interesting subjects that pretty soon you begin to feel like your life is a revolving door into The Truman Show .
Along the way I began to trade stocks, quickly realized that the way I was being told to do it didn't actually work, applied a scientific approach, made money, then began helping friends with their finances too.
Word got around and pretty soon I began receiving requests to help repair portfolios crippled by traditional financial planning (buy, hold and hope) each time the market crashed (1987, 2000, 2008...) and pretty soon someone called me a consultant.
And here I am today.
Being a consultant (expert, coach, guru...) is just another way of saying that you enjoy helping to solve seemingly intractable problems, like...
- Not enough money.
- Not enough customers.
- Not retiring any time soon.
- Lame job, career frustration.
- No time for family, faith and fun.
- Got to keep working for income.
- Next crash could kill your 401(k)s.
- Real inflation sapping your savings.
- Any sound familiar? You get the idea.
I've always had a passion for getting to the bottom of things and discovering the truth.
Once you understand how things actually work in the real world, you can formulate solutions and solve problems.
Here are some things that history teaches us usually don't work out too well when you:
1. Trust schools to teach you about life.
2. Trust bankers to stabilize the economy.
3. Trust financial advisors to make you rich.
4. Trust career politicians to take care of you.
5. Trust doctors to keep you on this side of the grass.
Below are three of life's big problems that I enjoy helping with.
First, I'll briefly review the way most people handle these problems, then I'll suggest the approach I use.
Working too hard. Not enough time for the people and things you love.
- work job after job - they call this a career
- you get paid the least you will accept
- or... start a small business... and it runs you
- either way, keep showing up for money
- no work, no pay (... you as the hamster)
- keep working as hard and long as you can
- odds of retirement? not so good.
- create multiple streams of passive income
- work once, receive residuals for years
- social security
- rental income
- network marketing
- retire when income exceeds expenses
- could be at any age: could be 25, 45, 75
Not enough income to retire on. Keep working until they cart you away.
- work like a dog for years
- try to scrape together some savings
- hire a financial planner
- hope the market doesn't crash again
- assets & liabilities analyzed
- see Wealth MRI (at my consulting site)
- financial threats & risks evaluated
- market (stocks, bonds)
- dollar (currency wars, haircuts)
- political (global volatility rising)
- local (lawsuit, judgment exposure)
- retirement date & goals specified
- hedges established
- wealth preservation engaged
- portfolio profit engines created
Tired, aches and pains, low energy, health impaired, can't concentrate, etc.
- continue eating the typical American diet
- growth hormones
- immune system overwhelmed
- pay a fortune in health insurance
- rely on pills to suppress symptoms
- ... but those pills create side effects
- take more pills!
- detoxify and oxygenate the body
- repair and heal the blood
- eat real food (ripe, raw, fresh, whole)
- enjoy the stamina of a teenager again
What do these three problem areas have in common?
The solution to all three is simple: science!
The science of passive income generation lets you grow a portfolio of recurring income streams that pay your bills.
Once your bills are covered, you're effectively retired. You could be 25, 55 or 85.
The science of wealth creation lets you profit from existing market trends and generate compound portfolio growth at rates most investors will never experience, while managing the risk that most investors fear.
The science of nutrition means giving your body what it needs so it can heal you from the inside out (99% of doctors don't heal... they ignore the underlying cause of disease, manage symptoms for a little while, then pass you off to the undertaker).
Need some help?
I guess it's pretty clear that I listened to Robert Frost as a young man and "took the path less traveled.} And I have to tell you, it really has "made all the difference."
Need some financial exercise? There's plenty of room along this path for you too. Let's talk.
Schedule a call today.
No sales and no B.S. Just a friendly conversation to see how I can help.
P.S. Below is a partial list of careers I've enjoyed and some of the skills I've acquired along the way. Still learning and growing today!
- legal services
- portfolio repair
- estate planning
- lead generation
- market analysis
- residual income
- precious metals
- debt elimination
- entity structuring
- asset protection
- wealth coaching
- career guidance
- financial analysis
- risk management
- investing software
- identity theft protection
- business management
- retirement acceleration
- college loan avoidance
- small business consulting
- professional musician
- investor & wealth consultant
- currency trading instructor
- wellness coach (old guy still feels like 40)
- writer / author / presenter / radio guest
- real history
- economic liberty
- alternative health
- individual freedom
- personal sovereignty
- autodidactic learning
Get in touch